The Society welcomes anyone interested in the work of C. G. Jung to become a member. New members may join at any time. The annual membership drive occurs in August/September. Memberships start September 1 and continue through August 31 of the next year.
Membership in this website will automatically include you in the email notifications of future events hosted by the C. G. Jung Society of the Triangle. It will also allow you to post comments on discussions, post blog notices, and participate in the chat room. Website membership does not include membership in the C. G. Jung Society of the Triangle. To join the C. G. Jung Society and receive the member discounts and benefits, please click on the "Become a Member" button below.
Full Membership Benefits:
• Discounted fees for lectures and workshops
• Audio/Visual Library access (includes CD’s, videos & cassette tapes)
• Social gatherings (Winter Solstice party and summer picnic honoring Jung’s birthday)
• Annual Directory of members
Annual Membership Fees:
• Individual - $35
• Couple residing at same household - $45
• Full-time student (with student ID) - $15
Click here to download a printable application.
To Join Online
Please fill in your member and payment information
below, and click on the "Subscribe" button for each section.
Membership Information Section
Please note that if you are not a Paypal member, you can still pay online with a debit or credit card through the secure Paypal site.
For more information, click here to contact us.